Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Australia’s Surecut Kids and France’s Les Gourmets (rapping in French!) remix Shunda K’s “I’m Da Best”

MP3s now available for posting; Video for The New Loud’s remix of “Here I Am To Save The World” now online.


+++
+++

PLAY,  POST & SHARE

“I’m Da Best” is the second single from Shunda K’s upcoming solo album, “The Most Wanted”





+++

Shunda K In The Press

“…a route-one electro bludgeon…” – 10 Tracks You Have To Hear This Week – NME

“The Yo! Majesty goddess is going to make the underground so overground it will just be called ‘ground.’” – Roctober

“Razor sharp drums, old school synth stabs and the Florida rapper’s stylish, supercool vocal make this one more essential than a spacesuit on the moon.” – iDJ

“Go for it Shunda, save us all.” – Blues & Soul
+++
More about Shunda K and “I’m Da Best”

Shunda K has reunited with former Yo! Majesty band mate Shon B on the second single from Shunda K’s upcoming solo debut album, The Most Wanted.  The song, “I’m Da Best” marks the first time that the two ladies have appeared on record together since the legendary track “Club Action” that started the Yo! Majesty phenomenon in the first place.

According to Shunda K, “I’m Da Best” is “…dedicated to all my ladies out there dat felt you had to sacrifice your bodies for a place in dis world.” The track was officially released on October 25th, 2010 as part of a nearly hour-long maxi-single featuring the album version along with remixes by up and coming producers including The Surecut Kids (MP3) from Australia and France’s Les Gourmets (MP3) laying it down in their native language.

+++

Shunda K (feat. Shon B)
“I’m Da Best” (Maxi-Single)
(Fanatic Records – Oct. 25th, 2010)


Track Listing:

01. I’m Da Best (Album Version) (MP3)
02. I’m Da Best (Koax The Droid Remix)
03. I’m Da Best (Benson Remix)
04. I’m Da Best (ConeyGurl Remix)
05. I’m Da Best (The Surecut Kids Remix) (MP3)
06. I’m Da Best (Generik Remix)
07. I’m Da Best (The Superions Remix)
08. I’m Da Best (Les Gourmets Remix) (MP3)
09. I’m Da Best (Pumpsta’s Durty South Remix)
10. I’m Da Best (Clean Radio Edit)
11. I’m Da Best (A Capella)
12. I’m Da Best (Les Gourmets Remix A Cappella)
13. I’m Da Best (Instrumental)

+++

More about “Here I Am To Save The World”

Recently, the UK’s legendary music paper, NME, named Shunda K’s “Here I Am To Save The World” single as one of its “10 Tracks You Need To Hear This Week” at #2 right behind Kanye West. The maxi-single for “Here I Am To Save The World,” a collaboration with Cindy Wonderful of Scream Club was released worldwide on July 27th, 2010 and is also culled from Shunda K’s upcoming full-length, The Most Wanted.

One of the “Here I Am” remixes – by Milwaukee, Wisconsin electropunk band The New Loud – was recently turned into a first-person shooter style video. Director Jack Packard (writer/producer/content supervisor at Funny or Die) created this simple but powerful tribute to the ordinary superhero (ala the recent blockbuster film “Kick Ass”).

+++

Shunda K is available for interviews.  Contact Josh Bloom at Fanatic Promotion for more info. Shunda K’s solo debut album The Most Wanted featuring 20 original tracks recorded with producers around the globe will be released by Fanatic Records/EMI on January 11th, 2011.

+++

Shunda K (feat. Cindy Wonderful)
“Here I Am To Save The World” (Maxi-Single)
(Fanatic Records – July 27th, 2010)


Track Listing:

1. Album Version (MP3)
2. Scripts ‘N Screwz Remix
3. Nite Club Remix (MP3)
4. The New Loud Remix (VIDEO)
5. Radio Edit
6. A Capella
7. Instrumental

+++

Shunda K Links


+++

Contact Josh Bloom at Fanatic Promotion, Inc.


+++

No comments: