Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Domino drops Shunda K. Shunda K drops 42 hits.

“I know who I am and know dat God loves me, man, straight up. Stress free, y’all...” – Shunda K


Shunda K of Yo! Majesty has parted ways with Domino Records and is marking the occasion with the release of 42 new tracks via two very special mix tapes – and all for free. “Domino didn’t move quickly enough for me,” she says, relieved to be able to make this material available immediately.

STREAM 42 NEW SHUNDA K TRACKS RIGHT NOW AT: SHUNDAK.BANDCAMP.COM

**
The first collection, The Best Eva Written… Outkast, is the beginning of the thematic “Best Eva Written” series which appropriates existing work (in this case, Outkast instrumentals) to illustrate a new overarching album concept (in this case, being a societal outkast.) 20 new tracks… hosted by France’s DJ Keshkoon.

Shunda explains, “I’ve been da outcast all my damn life. Being gay & being raised in a religious household is not a great match. It’s God HISSELF dats blessing me with everything I have from da knowledge to da wisdom, to da woman in my life & my career. Da devil is a liar!!!”

REPOST THE FULLBest Eva Written...OutkastMIXTAPE!

**
The second group of songs, Shunda K: Kollaborations, is just that. Listen as Shunda shares the spotlight with 22 emerging artists, giving ‘em all a chance to shine. Mixed by Tampa’s DJ ChangBang.

Twenty-two new Shunda K collabs with artists such as Peaches, WeHaveLove, Caspa Codina, Tha Pumpsta, Raspberry Cocaine, Rosetta Stoned, Blaque Pop, DJ Orion, DJ Deekline, Cindy Wonderful & Scream Club, Killola, A1 Baseline, and more!

REPOST THE FULLKollaborationsMIXTAPE!

See Shunda K live:
Jul 03, 2009 Tampa, Florida 3rd Annual Hot Dog Show @ Crowbar
Jul 10, 2009 Cocoa Beach, Florida @ The Chili Pepper Club
Jul 17, 2009 Orlando, Florida @ Wills Pub
Jul 24, 2009 Jacksonville, Florida @ TSI

Peaches recently invited Shunda K on tour with her to perform their hit collaboration "Billionaire" (VIDEO) from the new Peaches album I Feel Cream. The Los Angeles crowd roared as Shunda appeared in real life instead of on a screen (VIDEO).

Later at the Echoplex, Shunda was joined on stage by R.A.I.D. to perform the Yo! Majesty / Depeche Mode / Enya mash-up, “Just Can’t Get Enough Club Action” (VIDEO) (MP3). Shunda invited R.A.I.D to back her up the following evening during her second LA show with Peaches (VIDEO).

“So I just want you to add something in da press release stating dat I’m looking to spread da awareness of who I am and what I’m about by touring the world in what I will call ‘The Real Love Tour’ and dat I’m looking for promoters and bookers to assist me with dis vision. They can contact me at shundak@gmeqca.com.” - Shunda K

**
Artist: Shunda K
Title: Shunda K Presents: The Best Eva Written… Outkast
Label: GMEQCA
Release: June 16, 2009
Full Album Download: LINK (YES, REPOST!)
“The Message (feat. Jerzy)" : MP3
“Thee Woman’s Perspective” : MP3

**
Artist: Shunda K
Title: Shunda K: Kollaborations
Label: GMEQCA
Release: June 16, 2009
Full Album Download: LINK (YES, REPOST!)

“Who’s Gona Stop Us Now” (w/ Raspberry Cocaine): MP3
“Stand” (w/ Rosetta Stoned): MP3

Shunda K Links:
Website
Facebook

Fanatic Links:
Website
Twitter (JB)
Twitter (FP)

No comments: